Model Cars Magazine Forum

New here i am know as David@Minidreams Inc.

:D hello all This is sweet !!!! the best model mag imo now has its own modeling forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to say hello and that i am a very fast and wild builder and if you guys let me stick around in here youll be seeing something differnt from David@Minidreams here a look at a few of the things i am know to build !

bright16.jpg

44c918ae.jpg

61e5d90b.jpg

6f873480.jpg

696894b0.jpg

that just a few types of things i like to do ! So if you got anything that shouldnt be cut up dont leave it laying around !

Nice to be here Thanks MCM !

David@Minidreams Inc.

:D hello all This is sweet !!!! the best model mag imo now has its own modeling forum !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like to say hello and that i am a very fast and wild builder and if you guys let me stick around in here youll be seeing something differnt from David@Minidreams here a look at a few of the things i am know to build !

that just a few types of things i like to do ! So if you got anything that shouldnt be cut up dont leave it laying around !

Nice to be here Thanks MCM !

David@Minidreams Inc.

Hey David,

Great to see ya found your way here!

Brian