Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from McGregor ON, Canada

Hello fellow builders from the Geodoctor! I am a 59 years old, disabled Paramedic/Firefighter. I was injured severely on the job 28 long years ago, and am whellchair bound for life. My disablilities are sever and are very limiting. I have no feeling in my arms and hands, and little to no use of my lower body. Other than those small hickups I am quite fine. I am happily married for 33 years and have 2 children and 2 Grandchildren. I am relatively new to the modelling community(styrene), and have been collecting and kitbashing diecast models for 8 years. My customers(mostly firefighters) have encouraged me to attempt styrene and resin in the attempt to produce larger and more detailed fire and rescue units. Unto this goal I strive to endeavour to learn as much about styrene and resin modelling as possible. I am in the process of building t he Moeibus International Prostar model for a Cancer Tribute build. Is anyone able to post up the correct detailng of this firewall. I have attempted to Google Image this, but with no success. I TY, and happy modelling to all.

WELCOME Kenneth!

Your choice of profession many years ago was very admirable, and I hope the community you served appreciated the sacrifices you made with nearly losing your life.

The modeling community here thanks you for your service in the past, and for the things you are doing now with the tribute build. We're here to help in any way we can. Wish I could help with the detail pics of the ProStar, I'm sure someone here has some.