Model Cars Magazine Forum

Who and where are the MacGuyver Fans?!?

MsDano85gt

Just glanced at the bookshelf and looked and saw of course naturally all 7 seasons of MacGyver staring at me!

Did anyone else love Richard dean Anderson as much as I did in this t.v. series?

I thought Mac was the man! would love to see what this guy could do with model kits considering his bomb making skills from sticks of chewing gum, foil wrappers and paper clips (ya'll get the idea) figured this may end up being interesting off subject topic!

think I may watch some tonight!

I LOVED MacGuyver when I was a kid, during its original run. My brother and I would always scoot up to the TV when it was on, I even used to tell the barber I wanted a MacGuyver haircut. For some reason I have yet to buy the DVD sets....someday. :)

Yep it was an awesome show he played such a good character, I'm one of the few younger people who watched it and really enjoyed it when T.V. Land would re-air them. Richard Dean Anderson was also great in Stargate SG-1. I miss good tv shows like that, now a days we got stuff about scandal's and amish mafia's. Oh well back to my models lol.

From what I understand, the guy that is directing Fast and Furious 7 is also doing a MacGuyver movie. I have no further details, I just found this in researching Fast 7.

So it'll either be fantastically good or fantastically horrible, but at least it's being done.

Charlie Larkin

So it'll either be fantastically good or fantastically horrible, but at least it's being done.

Charlie Larkin

:lol: yeah, that's what I said when I heard it. The same guy did Saw and Insiduous so, he has a pretty crazy mind. He said he was doing F&F as a "warm up" for MacGuyver. So, I would imagine there is going to be a lot of action. I just hope he doesn't borrow Vin Diesel, put a mullet wig on him and call him Macguyver. :blink:

Edited by Skydime