Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Cowboy Cadillac

5 posts in this topic

Posted

this started as a 79 cadillac lindberg hopper kit i ended up throwing the guts out and made a slammer it sat like that for 3 years did some cleaning yesterday and ran into it again while organizing the wheel collection so i cleaned it up built a suspension and added the monster truck wheels no engine though its strictly curbside

6f70c24c.jpg

ff6ad71a.jpg

a42218e9.jpg

Posted

Now that is cool. Where can I order one of those? I like the idea for that. Great job!!!

Posted

Now that's a Redneck Caddy B) Its missing a few of the essentials though! I.e. Chrome Side Nerf Bar/Steps, Front Bull-Guard,Quad KC-Highlites on the Roof,Mudflaps with Chrome Naked Ladies,Shot gun rack, and last but not least, one or two whip antennas :lol:

Posted

Hello there jus wanted to say you guys are off the hook with the creating and then implementing of the builds. I bought the donk version of the caddy cant wait to put the 26's on her, except im not gonna put the lift kit on it . iwill save the suspension for an impala or something like that.Keep on wit the keepin on.!

Peace

AJulia

Posted

You know you are a redneck when............................ ;)B):o Looks cool though :P;)