Model Cars Magazine Forum

KW C500 OIL FIELD

ok i'm back from a 7 week body shut down (heart bypass)..they no fun..lol..anyway here is a update.. i got the head ache rack with the winches mounted to bed frame and most of the bed built, but thinking of changing the rooler...i think it needs ti be a little bigger..what u guys think ?

DSC01296.jpgDSC01308.jpg

DSC01300.jpgDSC01309.jpg

DSC01315.jpgDSC01316.jpgDSC01317.jpgDSC01313.jpgDSC01312.jpg

Dude...I was wondering what happened to you....Man, if I'da known I'da been praying for you.....I will for sure, now....I'm glad you're back, though....This thing is so dadgum cool....Man, it looks good....I think it's fine like it is, but, then again, I don't know anything about oil field trucks....But this looks awesome to me...

Edited by kilrathy10

thanks JT..yea it slipped up on me going it thinking i was gona get a stent ,,nope that wasn't the case..i don't wish a bypass on anyone..lol..i can laugh about it now..but i wasn't laughing then..

I'll bet, Man....Don't be trying to check out on us, yet, Man...You gotta finish this beast, first..... :D

It´s really awesome build. I like it very much. Also can´t judge on the roller but it looks okay to me. I wish I understood these trucks a bit more as I plan to build a gin pole truck on Peterbilt chassis some day. Will be watching the progress closely and learn as much as I can.

It´s good you´re back and in shape for building again.

Greetings to South Louisiana...

very nice build and I can first hand testify to the modeling recovery. I too just went through a c7 neck fusion for the second time.(first one was c5). so my work bench has been about the only place where I can honestly say has kept me from going crazy!