Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Honda Odyssey FL250

8 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I recently acquired one of my grail kits, the Revell Ridge Runner set with a Ford Courier, trailer, and early-model Honda Odyssey FL250 ATV. I'm excited to build the Odyssey and trailer for use with another tow vehicle, but before I build it I was wondering if there are any resin casters that would be interested in adding the Odyssey (and maybe trailer?) to their inventory? I would ship the parts to you for you to make the molds and afterwards you would ship the original parts back. I might also be interested in a casting or two.

Any takers? :)

Posted · Report post

***BUMP*** for Chris!!! B)

Surely someone would want to cast this, I think it'd be a GREAT seller ;)

$T2eC16ZHJHcFFk,q)RTiBSU3mJhvdg~~60_12.J

Posted (edited) · Report post

Visual aids, maybe?

Here are all the parts that make up the Odyssey, with two-part hard plastic tires. The only part I am missing appears to be the steering column, but I can make something up pretty easy.

DSC_1727.JPG

It is pretty much a snap-fit.

DSC_1728.JPG

DSC_1729.JPG

DSC_1730.JPG

The moment I found out about this kit, I had to have one. I have fond memories of riding around with my uncle on his late-model Odyssey (with full roll cage and Big Red wheels) on the frozen river amongst ice fishing shacks. :D

Edited by kataranga

Posted · Report post

In communication with Scale Equipment Ltd to have this cast. They also do the sand rail and boat from the Revell sets; stay tuned! :)

Posted · Report post

The original pieces have arrived at SELtd, on the bench for casting in December! :)

Posted · Report post

I love those old Revell combo kits. My favorite was the Malibu Gran Prix Toyota long bed pickup with trailer and Virage race car. Pretty hard to find now. I remember going to Malibu Gran Prix with my buddies and racing those little race cars, it was a blast!!!!!!!!!! We were doin donuts in the grass every time we would "accidently" go off the track!

Posted · Report post

Well that was cool of you to offer up. I checked out his site and his price point seems responsible. I'm thinking $15(my guess) for the odyssey will be a cool addition to any truck or trailer build.

The lawn tractor from scale equipment Ltd. is awesome as well.

Posted · Report post

It was a long seven months, but I received a parcel today:

IMG_20140620_142659.jpg

My original Odyssey, plus the first three shots out of the mold. He doesn't have it listed on his website yet but it will probably sell for between $25-40. B)