Model Cars Magazine Forum

2008 Dodge Magnum Conversion

I have a Fullsize 08 Dodge Magnum that I would like to replicate inscale, but there is quite afew differences between the 05-07's... It would especially be nice if someone offered a conversion kit for both the 08 Non SRT and 08 MSRT... My 08 started out as a Non SRT HO SXT, that last year was converted over to the MSRT frontend...

I have plenty of other Friends that would be more than interested in the conversion kits as well...

Thanks for the headsup Joe, and yeah Ive had plans on building a Prowler 3.5L to semi resemble the way I want mine to look like... The frontend portion is my main concern, though it would be nice to have a fairly accurate interior too... I just suck at Scratch Building...

I am working on an 08 conversion..... but I work away from home for weeks- month at a time, so its slow going. Ive got an 06 Hemi Magnum 1:1

• 2 weeks later...

I am working on an 08 conversion..... but I work away from home for weeks- month at a time, so its slow going. Ive got an 06 Hemi Magnum 1:1

Haha that is Awesome and Very Exciting to hear Mike, definitely please keep me up to date on the progress, cause I would definitely like to have a 08 Non-SRT and a 08 SRT version of my Mag to display...