Model Cars Magazine Forum

90 Mustang Hatch

Guy on eBay casts and sells an LX hatch built off of the 93 Cobra with an LX nose. Unfortunately no wing. SO you're on your own there.

He has them once in a while, not consistently. I have one but haven't started on it yet.

http://stores.ebay.com/rdsxfan2?_trksid=p2047675.l2563

Edited by Scuderia

Actually if you look in the resin LX thread you'll see that the caster DOES in fact cast a resin LX wing.

Sort of. It's about as accurate as the LX front bumper. But if you have an 87 GT from AMT and a Revell LX coupe you can make your own.

Also Reliable Resin made or makes one.

Edited by Abell82

Actually if you look in the resin LX thread you'll see that the caster DOES in fact cast a resin LX wing.

Sort of. It's about as accurate as the LX front bumper. But if you have an 87 GT from AMT and a Revell LX coupe you can make your own.

Also Reliable Resin made or makes one.

I haven't seen him post his LX wing for sale since I came across his postings so I haven't seen it.

• 2 weeks later...

These are practically made of unobtainium. I tried for several months to lay my hands on one of these. When I finally succeeded in getting one, it was one that needed repairs.

They are not exceptionally accurate, But they are nice to have. And I would LOVE to find another.