Model Cars Magazine Forum

Was looking at some of the parts this person is selling on Ebay and they look familiar. Wanted to get the pro street tubs. Anyone get parts from this Castenparts person and if so, how was delivery and quality?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Resin-Pro-Street-Back-Half-Chassis-W-Tubs-/221309191326?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item33870e449e

Was looking at some of the parts this person is selling on Ebay and they look familiar. Wanted to get the pro street tubs. Anyone get parts from this Castenparts person and if so, how was delivery and quality?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Resin-Pro-Street-Back-Half-Chassis-W-Tubs-/221309191326?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item33870e449e

No based on the eBay ID History it's Matt Conte resurfacing out of the mire once again. Aka DENCON Scale Resin Specialties...already got a negative feedback for not delivering product just today, so Matt is being Matt again.

Edited by niteowl7710

James is correct, that is DENCON Resin's eBay user ID.

Please use the advanced search function (click the little white star/flower thing next to the search box at the top right of every page) to look at other people's experiences with DENCON which they've shared.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Attention Please ;

Decon Resins has sent me an Email Message . He is closing out his Resin Casting business as of March 31 , 2014 . In case you did not know , he sells on Evil bait as ;

Casten Parts as well as Lookout Model products .

Years of promises sending me what I paid for may come to an end for me . My recent contacts have been Oct. 04 , Nov. 04 , 2013 . Jan 10 , (twice) & Jan 11, 2014 .

The site I was sent to is <deconresins.proboards.com>

Good luck . If the temptation is too great for you , confirm your purchase before hand . Use Pay Pal and do not - repete do not - let him talk you into giving him extra time . If he does not deliver at the deadline - pursue a solution through E Bay and Pay Pal . I trusted him , gave him more time . Where did it get me . Giving away my hard earned monies .

Caution ..

• 2 weeks later...

This guy is nothing more than a thief and in many ways he is worse because he is pretending to be a legitimate business. At least when you are burgled you know you have been burgled.

Its a shame in a way this criminal is going out of business, otherwise you could waste his time with phoney orders.

For everyone who has been screwed over by this guy, may I suggest banding together and contacting a department of consumer affairs or a no win no fee lawyer and suing him, and if that fails informing the police.

The way I see it is that he has a legal obligation to either........ A , ship out you product as agreed or B return your money.

If he does neither than he should be charged with theft and fraud !

Edited by fractalign

He will probably be at Desert scale in 2 weeks if anyone's in Phoenix.

Trying to get a lynching squad ready? :lol: I know how it feels to think that a liar/cheat/theif/not good person is going to be at a show soon. I've been trying to track down a guy that has about twenty ebay builds he has taken to a few shows around here and cleaned house with, I even have the completed auctions printed off and ready to go anytime I go to a show. I haven't seen him in a while though.

Lynch mob? Nah but I do have a rope lol. I haven't dealt with Matt at all. He's never had anything I needed so he owes me nothing, but it sucks when people take your money and don't deliver.

Danno, ya'll blacklist him from being a vendor? Hehe.

No, we did not blacklist him. He just has not bought a table (or tried) in the past 8 events. We're sold out and I know he's not on the vendor list this time, either. No blacklist, but he just doesn't come around. B)

I ordered some stuff from him 4 years ago and got...exactly nothing for my $62.00...lesson learned the hard way. :wacko:

Calling all victims :

Would you , and all others Matt has stolen from , please PM me here . I have made a Pay Pal a Fraud Claim . It would help us all to do so at the same time . I don't know about you . I do not burn up my money to a Ripped off artist . I don't support some thing for nothing .. I need your help as you do need my help . Yes , it may be past 45 Days . I still have a complaint filed !

do not believe Matt will cease his Bad Business . He will continue under another name . Go to his Evil bait Profile to see what an impressive list of names he did Business there alone

If someone does not deliver at the deadline,pursue a solution through Ebay and Pay Pal,and you get the money back.

Easy and drama free.

Just remember to never accept if the seller suggest taking the conversation on e-mail outside Ebay.

In my case I didn't buy through ebay I ordered directly from him, I did pay through Paypal tho' but its 4 years ago so I believe a claim through them might not be possible after so long time.

As I said, I didn't get anything for my $62.00...yet. <_<

Edited by Force

Yeah , I know better . His Mother Died and he begged for more time . I am not an indecent Human Being . My Mother passed in 1984 . I extended him a break for this Grieving time . What can I say ? "Sucker" to quote Barnum & Baily .

Calling all Victims ;

PM me , I've started something . Join in , let us give him some justice . Thanx ..