Model Cars Magazine Forum

Detroit NNL

426hemiman

Motor City NNL #9-November 24th,2013.Macomb County Community College activities building,12 Mile and Hayes campus,Roseville,Michigan 48066.9 a.m. to 3 p.m.

251 vendor tables(that's more than in the Sylvania,Ohio show!).Still only $5 admission -that's for the NNL AND the toy show combined.

Edited by ZTony8

I just got back from the Big "D" and I had a ball! No wait, I didn't have any fun at all... I, uh, hated it. Yeah, that's it I hated it! The vendors didn't have anything good at all, I didn't spend all of my money and I didn't meet or talk to any really cool model car guys. I didn't see any exceptionally well built models and I didn't get any really great building ideas. Yeah, that's it. Of course, I could be lying about what a wonderful time I had and how many cool kits and resin stuff I found and bought because I told the wife I wouldn't spend any money and I couldn't possibly have a good time in Detroit without her. There is also no way she is standing right behind me watching me type what a really bad time I had. I'm definitely not going to post any pictures of the models that were there because I wouldn't take pictures of models, ever, and there is no link to more photos: Detroit 2013

DetroitNNL079_zps33358b74.jpg

Hats off to the DAAM club for pulling off a great show. Both from a vendor stand point as well as a shopper. This show has been getting bigger and better each year. Lots of vendors, lots of people through the door buying some goodies and some great builds in the show!!!!!!!!! Everyone involved, please pat yourself on the back.