Model Cars Magazine Forum

Revell- TV Tommy Ivo "Showboat" Four-Engine Dragster (Completed 12/29)

I personally haven't built this kit but I have heard a lot about parts fitment making this kit be a real test of your patience to build. It came out looking top notch even with the few details like the zoomies not exactly lining up true it still looks incredible. I cant believe that its only your 3rd built in several years, looks better than anything I've built after building for four years straight.

Edited by Dragfreak

I personally haven't built this kit but I have heard a lot about parts fitment making this kit be a real test of your patience to build. It came out looking top notch even with the few details like the zoomies not exactly lining up true it still looks incredible. I cant believe that its only your 3rd built in several years, looks better than anything I've built after building for four years straight.

Thanks Jason!

turned out excellent especially for your third model! now move on to the Orange Crate...a whole new level of challenge but much simplier in execution!

jb

Thanks William, Oh the Orange Crate is on my list as well that keeps growing for kits I need :lol:

Edited by Terminator-Fox

That's a tough build for a 3rd model, back into the hobby, & you pulled it off, with great results. I've been back 5 years and have that kit, in my stash, & I don't even want to tackle it. You did the right thing, you just built it! It's a build to be proud of.

That's a tough build for a 3rd model, back into the hobby, & you pulled it off, with great results. I've been back 5 years and have that kit, in my stash, & I don't even want to tackle it. You did the right thing, you just built it! It's a build to be proud of.

Thanks Jeff! Definitely tedious trying to get everything together for sure.

Turned out very nice..Great job!

Thanks Dave!

Steve

Very nice build. Was wondering if I can piggyback on your post? I am planning a "Showboat" build. Was wondering how John Teresi did his headers for his build. John, if you are there could you please comment. Thanks.

• 2 years later...