Model Cars Magazine Forum

Whats the weirdest kit in your stash?

I guess some people would say I ONLY have weird kits in my stash...but that's not true!

However, IMHO the most weird kit I have is the Aurora/Polar Lights Guillotine. The scale is (I think) 1/12 and I bought it for nostalgic reasons (I built one as a kid) and because I'd like to copy it in 1/25 scale, which will be easier to do when I can check out all the measures of the large kit!

Hi people, here we saw some weird stuff, this makes me question do I have some weird model in my stash… yes maybe not weird but the dullest of the dull…

A brick wall…

yiy5.jpg

This is common for the diorama builders you might say, but as far as I know this kit is something different because allow you to build some interesting structures.

Hi people, here we saw some weird stuff, this makes me question do I have some weird model in my stash… yes maybe not weird but the dullest of the dull…

A brick wall…

yiy5.jpg

This is common for the diorama builders you might say, but as far as I know this kit is something different because allow you to build some interesting structures.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpxd3pZAVHI