Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mercedes "Blue Wonder" Transporter: 1/28/14 "Outside" photos posted

John are you winging the suspension on this one or do you have some pics or drawings you are working from?

As always, inspiring work.

Hi Rob……….Both…….I found a picture on the web of a "Blue Wonder" die cast……..it shows the bottom of the chassis…….like I always say……..it won`t be perfect…….but,good enough for the girls I go with :D ……..thanks

cmc036_04under960_zps364903b9.jpg

Edited by John Teresi

Guess I've been hiding under a rock 'cause i just discovered this with the help of MasterCaster, who pointed me in the right direction.

John - you definitely don't disappoint. This is such a stellar build so far. What a unique and interesting subject matter.

Hi Rob……….Both…….I found a picture on the web of a "Blue Wonder" die cast……..it shows the bottom of the chassis…….like I always say……..it won`t be perfect…….but,good enough for the girls I go with :D ……..thanks

cmc036_04under960_zps364903b9.jpg

Hey John still hangin' with the same girls, heh!

I heard you started up a new project, took awhile to find it

lookin' good and I love it...right up my alley

it is one weird lookin' truck though

just curious...was this hauler used in Europe or the States, cuz it says "Maximum Speed 105 MPH"...me think the Euros liked their kilometers! :huh:

Hello…….I painted and assembled the front and rear suspension……..I still need to add the brake lines and steering assembly,and I will add some airbrush weathering to the chassis…….like I said ……it`s not perfect but,good enough for the girls I go with…….thanks for looking.

DSCF8739_zpscda4ccdf.jpg

DSCF8741_zps22291aab.jpg

DSCF8736_zps6fe19c0f.jpg

DSCF8734_zpsaedc8d1e.jpg

DSCF8731_zps70682b9c.jpg

DSCF8727_zps854ba7ef.jpg

Edited by John Teresi