Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mercedes "Blue Wonder" Transporter: 1/28/14 "Outside" photos posted

Hello……..I over looked a "Big" recommendation and the plaid fabric artwork and the Transporter Badge info:……. that Skip: AKA "SJordan2" provided for this build………Skip,thank you so much for your knowledge and for willing to help out on this build……..I appreciate your special touch on this project……..sorry I had over looked your input and help………my bad :mellow: ………thanks again.

Edited by John Teresi

Thanks Ray……..I will build that Hot Rod soon…….thanks Brother :)

Ray... John will be starting the Hot Rod in about 3 weeks when he wraps up this Bad A$$ streamliner..... :P .... :lol: ..... John will you please let me borrow a few of your Mini me's so I can get my Army Funny Car done soon..... ROTFL.gif

Ray... John will be starting the Hot Rod in about 3 weeks when he wraps up this Bad A$$ streamliner..... :P .... :lol: ..... John will you please let me borrow a few of your Mini me's so I can get my Army Funny Car done soon..... ROTFL.gif

Ha ha that`s funny……..I would send you the Mini Me`s ……..but,they have the Flu right now……..when they get better I will send them to you :D