Model Cars Magazine Forum
Porscheman

68 Buick Skylark GS New Tires 12/5/13

Man your model's always amaze me.

I had seen this in resin and wondered what it would look like built up. You did it proud!

I really love this body style on the Buick. My Grandfather had a 69 Skylark Custom 350 and I later owned a 69 Special Deluxe 350 (same body). Both were two doors, the Skylark a hardtop and the Special a coupe. I've always wanted to build a version using Perry's kit (never liked his take on the grille shape, I think it needed a more pointed shape). You did an excellent build on this one.

awesome build.... love the 68-69 skylark.. drove my dads for a long time ... best shifting transmission ive ever used/felt....

A way cool build of one you don't see too often. Great job.

Al, you just keep knocking them out even faster than I do. Another great looking car.

I couldn't leave well enogh alone, so I change the red walls to Round 2 RWL tires. I think it's better. Opinions welcome.

Al

Oooh, ooooh, oooh..... I want one of those REAL bad. That was my first car when I turned 16. That looks awesome..

Either RWL or redlines look good, although the white letters stand out better, so they have an ever-so-slight lead.

Charlie Larkin