Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lutz'n Lundberg 67 Olds Atered Wheelbase decal

Hi Chuck,

The alps printer is very nice but what will you do when it breaks? I am curious about the upkeep too. I bought one of these kits:

http://www.pulsarprofx.com/decalpro/

and recently bought a HP color laser all in one printer. I have applied the image to decal paper. It works pretty well. Otherwise you have to apply the image dead on to your target location. If you are applying the image per instructions the thickness is negligible. Pulsar makes a kit that could make photo etch parts as well. The kit is actually for making circuit boards for electronics use. Both of these kits are under a hundred bucks.

Edited by Greg Wann

Id be interested in a sheet of the ramrod and maybe some black and white W-31 for the 69s too!

Fred Cady made some. But I don't know if you can still get them. A fresh sheet with 1968 Ram Rod, Cutlass, 442, F-85, fender stripes and 1969 W-31, W-30, W-32, 442, F-85 along with 68-69 dash decals would be awesome. There is a difference in the 442 and F-85 emblems between 68 and 69.

A complete sheet with all these, correct and updated with be fantastic.

• 1 month later...