Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

GM General

13 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

General car hauler. not really crazy 'bout the trailer, think i'll scratch build a new one.

Posted · Report post

It actually, looks great with that old car hauler....I was kind of surprised at how well it rides behind that old General....Not opposed to the idea of scratchbuilding one, though....

Posted · Report post

Nice.

Posted · Report post

Nice job. Yellow was perfect for this thing. That was always my favorite rig.

Thanks for posting.

Posted · Report post

Very NICE rig!! :)

Posted · Report post

I like it.

Posted · Report post

Very nice build. Nice haul of built cars also..

Posted · Report post

looks great..

Posted (edited) · Report post

A lot nicer than my car hauler(My profile picture) Although the cargo wears too much of a bow tie and no blue ovals. JK they all look great.

Edited by Platerpants

Posted · Report post

A lot nicer than my car hauler(My profile picture) Although the cargo wears too much of a bow tie and no blue ovals. JK they all look great.

that is actually similar to what i'm looking for or to build, your p.pic. can you post a photo of it?

i thought using a general would give it away! took awhile to find a gm tractor to haul them bow-ties(all gm, i am a old school gm fan, but i can appreciate any old fomoco or chryco)

i do have a 1/25 '64 thunderbolt though, & got tons of henry's & mopars in my hot wheel collection!

Posted · Report post

couldnt find my topic on the shelbies which had pictures of the trailer behind the pete but here is one.P1120080_zps9ea868e4.jpg

Posted · Report post

thanks for the pic's. very nice collection of shelby's Jake!

style i'm looking for is a combo of both your trucks. in your p. pic it looks like you have the trailer on the int. hooked to the pete.

my dad is a ford guy,currently- 5 SD, all diesel crew 4by's, '66 fairlane rag with a 390 & a '49 ford with 38 000 orig. miles, all stock. it's a creampuff

Posted · Report post

thanks for the pic's. very nice collection of shelby's Jake!

style i'm looking for is a combo of both your trucks. in your p. pic it looks like you have the trailer on the int. hooked to the pete.

my dad is a ford guy,currently- 5 SD, all diesel crew 4by's, '66 fairlane rag with a 390 & a '49 ford with 38 000 orig. miles, all stock. it's a creampuff

Nice. Actually the lonestar rarely carries the trailer. The pete always has it and the cab attachment.