Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

i started a 1/16 scale page on facebook

5 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

hi everyone, i started a 1/16th scale auto page on facebook and i have been posting pics of the talent on our site. dont worry im not taking any credit for the cars and i have been adding the artiest name with each car. if this does offend anyone just let me know and i will remove the post with the pics imediantly. all im trying to do is reach out to more people with the amazing skill and talent that is put into these cars and trucks. if you would like to check it out or like my page and post upon it here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/116auto

plz like my page if you wish, thank you

regards, justin

Posted · Report post

Wow ... I don't think I could see a 1/16 scale page, I have a hard enough time with the full sized ones. Oh ... wait ... you meant a page for 1/16 scale models? Um ... nevermind! ;)

Posted · Report post

Wow ... I don't think I could see a 1/16 scale page, I have a hard enough time with the full sized ones. Oh ... wait ... you meant a page for 1/16 scale models? Um ... nevermind! ;)

hahaha nice one :P

Posted · Report post

hahaha nice one :P

Actually, I checked out your page. Looks promising. Now if I could just figure out how Facebook works ... maybe I'll ask my 11 year-old ...

Posted · Report post

Actually, I checked out your page. Looks promising. Now if I could just figure out how Facebook works ... maybe I'll ask my 11 year-old ...

hey no worries as much as they change it i sometimes dont understand how to work it