Model Cars Magazine Forum

M.A.S.K.

Trans Am Erik

Wow! I thought I was the only person that remembered MASK. When everyone else was hardcore collecting Transformers and GI Joes, I was collecting these. I had Thunderhawk, Scorpion, Firefly, Bulldog, the black car that split into three pieces, the 300 ZX, the motorcycle with the sidecar, the RV, the blue SUV and I am sure others I don't remember. (Sorry I don't remember half the names now.) Heck I even saw my old Bolder Hill set in my parents' outbuilding the other day.

Edited by Skydime

• 3 weeks later...

Wow! I thought I was the only person that remembered MASK. When everyone else was hardcore collecting Transformers and GI Joes, I was collecting these. I had Thunderhawk, Scorpion, Firefly, Bulldog, the black car that split into three pieces, the 300 ZX, the motorcycle with the sidecar, the RV, the blue SUV and I am sure others I don't remember. (Sorry I don't remember half the names now.) Heck I even saw my old Bolder Hill set in my parents' outbuilding the other day.

Man I had the boulder hill set also... I had the big rig, the cameo, the motorcycle, and I think there was an orange GTO as well..

Can't wait. To see more

• 2 weeks later...