Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fotki's back! (Sort of...)

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Noticed Fotki was acting a little strange last night, figured they must have been starting whatever it was they're doing to bring all the missing picutres back. Checked my own Fotki and some of my favorites I keep bookmarked and found that a good majority of the missing pictures are back! Some pages that were totally blank yesterday now have about 75-90% of their pictures back. Good news, I've always liked Fotki and how it worked and it's great to see the missing pictures start to come back online.

Posted · Report post

Don't know if this has been discussed, but I was pleasantly surprised to see ALL my photos back on-line in my Fotki album! Apparently the move to Estonia was successful.....

I have over 1,100 photographs of the Barracuda undergoing its restoration. At one point I had about only 40 photos in that album!

Posted · Report post

But their Java uploader has lost its mind. Says I don't have Java, but when I check Java's site, I'm up to date.

Posted · Report post

I've gotten most of my pictures back, but not all.

Posted · Report post

Data point from my part of the world. Fotki albums that were totally restored yesterday are now missing something on the order of 30 - 50%. Looks like the servers are having startup jitters.

Posted · Report post

WhoooooDooogieee !