Model Cars Magazine Forum

November Issue

Dave Wood

Actually, it's the November issue, and who knows? I have inquired and the delivery date is unknown. That's why I would be glad if Gregg omitted the month date and just put on the issue number.

It's on the home page, but not in the mailbox.

http://www.modelcarsmag.com/

Thanks Skip I never know what issue is comming any more i just want to make sure my mail person didnt steal or lose it! I dont think i'll be resubscribeing.

Thanks Skip I never know what issue is comming any more i just want to make sure my mail person didnt steal or lose it! I dont think i'll be resubscribeing.

Just because an issue is late doesn't mean you shouldn't subscribe! You'll still get all the issues you signed up for, and the magazine offers a wealth of stuff you don't get online.

Just because an issue is late doesn't mean you shouldn't subscribe! You'll still get all the issues you signed up for, and the magazine offers a wealth of stuff you don't get online.

So what is it that I am missing out on from not reading MCM or SA(no E)?

Last time I read a model mag was in my teen years

Edited by martinfan5

anyone know if the Nov. issue #181 went out yet?

Call Golden Bell Press at 877.463.3127 toll-free, or 303.296.1600 and ask if your copy has been mailed. Done. AFAIK, they print it, they ship it, and they can answer your question better than anyone else.

All i wanted to know was if it was out yet! to see if i needed to call again for a missing copy. btw I have golden bell on Speed dial thats how often I have to call. I have the worst mail carriers in the nation. so i need to ask once in a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it Monday, same day I received my Feb. issue of Scale Auto. SA arrived pristine, MCM arrived bent up,rear cover shredded, as usual.