Model Cars Magazine Forum

whos excited? this guy 1/12 foose camaro

bosshog

Just got mine today....I've been waiting to build a new version of this car, I've got a few good builds on the old kit but looking forward to a brand new sealed box. No more missing this piece or broken this and that I get when I buy the old kits on eBay.

post-12974-0-89214700-1387588960_thumb.p

Does this kit have 15" wheel option, or are those huge wheels all you can find from the box? If there are 15" wheels with high profile tires, I might get one of these at some point. But if not, then I'll pass since I have no 1/12 scale spare parts...

Interesting to see what you will do with yours. The Charger you posted looks so good.

Revell says it will come with the stock wheels as well. And to answer the question posed in the title, I am also excited! I've never built a 1/12 before, but I've always wanted to do the '69 Camaro. Even on Ebay the old ones are still pretty expensive, so I'm also really looking forward to getting a brand new one in a sealed box. I also really hope the body is molded in white instead of orange or black like some of the old 1/12 kits. Anyway, here's the picture of the wheels that Revell posted on its facebook page.

1456561_692103857488551_547262542_n.jpg

Edited by ImpalaBoy

Yeah gms ...2day ship and all insured. Good guys. I have not opened mine yet, im waiting till I cam get another so I have one to put away but the box says molded in color so Im pretty sure its black. The old versions ive built were Web all orange but one, it was black. Good cars though just a pain spreading the body wide enough to go over the chassis. Always feels like im gonna break um