Problems with Tamiya R/C

2 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

I recently got a Tamiya Datsun 240Z rally car kit with the TT-O1E shaft driven chassis. In the process of putting together the front differential cover (A9), the two screws (MA1) that go into the top of the diff. Cover would not go in all the way. I took the screws (MA1) out and noticed that the holes were stripped. I made sure I had used the screws that were listed in the instructions, but it seemed they were not the right screws. Has anyone had or heard of this happening

Edited by DPink

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted · Report post

Found out what was wrong with it. I went to the LHS and was told the screws were too long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
This topic is now closed to further replies.