Nice surprise today

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I go in after the Holiday and see this months schedule. I'm working only one Saturday this month, and it's this weekend. I get a day off in exchange for the Saturday so I'm taking tomorrow. They are forecasting a blizzard for tonight into tomorrow.

Hobby room heaven…. I love watching it snow while I build. Select my Jazz channel on Pandora and go away…. 👣

Posted · Report post

You're a lucky dude, John. Weather forecasters down here are saying the NE is going to get clobbered with 12" or more of that cold white stuff.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, and if we get hit hard enough I can't justify driving 20-odd miles to sit in my shop for a half day on Saturday either. :)

Posted · Report post

We've got 6" of snow on the ground as of now. Another 7 - 11' is supposed to drop by Monday morning. On top of that it's supposed to get to -16 tomorrow night & a balmy high of -7 on Monday.

Posted · Report post

Wow extreme weather for you guys and I feel for you.

Posted · Report post

I have no complaints over the moderate snow fall we had. The media made it sound like it was going to be much worst….

You people up in the northern mid-west, wow! I'd be reserving a U-haul and load it up.