Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Bestest Model Car Show in March. Oh yeah, it's the only one in March

59 Impala

Don't fergit that the Bestest Model Car Show in March is almost here. March 23rd, at the Franklin county fair grounds in Hilliard Ohio. The Bestest Model Car Club in Columbus is holdin it. Oh yeah, we're the only model car club in Columbus. :D :D All is welcome to come and enjoy the Bestest Times at a model show. :) :) Dan

Don't fergit that the Bestest Model Car Show in March is almost here. March 23rd, at the Franklin county fair grounds in Hilliard Ohio. The Bestest Model Car Club in Columbus is holdin it. Oh yeah, we're the only model car club in Columbus. :D :D All is welcome to come and enjoy the Bestest Times at a model show. :) :) Dan

What club is holding this event and is there a website with details? Cleveland to Columbus is just a 2 hour drive, I may also enter a few items.

I plan on coming down but this is the 2nd judge show of the year as Detroit Autorama with the Detroit guys are the first show and thats March 7-9th.

Make it the 3rd. GoodGuys Spring Nationals is March 7-8-9 in Scottsdale. We're tied for 1st.

Great! We can't wait to see you there! Just a little advertisement, our vendor tables are $20, that's right $20 for an 8 foot table and we'll throw in a couple of chairs for free! If you sell one kit you covered the cost of the table, so click the link below for more info about being a vendor at the greatest show on the 39.9833rd parallel.

Here's the link: BSAC Show

Danno I think he was talking about east coast shows or at least in the Michigan, Ohio area as I do know on the West coast your 2rd in line as they had judging at the AMBR show on the west coast.

I will be heading down more and more like'ly as I want to get the Torino ready for the travel.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yep, bumpity bump bump. I'm gettin kinda excited bout dis. Not really, but I really can't wait til the 23rd. But I guess I have to huh? I know that I'm makin all kinds of since here, right? See Ya there or be square as someone always says. Who says it, I don't know, but someone does. :lol::) Dan

• 2 weeks later...