Model Cars Magazine Forum

71 Mustang resin cast parts

I must join in the Fray . Halicki's Mach I was the "Last of the Ladies" , quoted in the Film . A '73 MY . It is the only car to survive the carnage . 100 Cars destroyed in an hour is absolutely correct . I have the Commemorative copy of the original . The final sign off , Fade to Black is Elenore doing continuous doughnuts complete with Billows of Tire Smoke . Mr Halicki did the Directing , gathered up the cars , and did the Stunt Driving in the scenes he was in . All of Elenore's Stunts , he piloted . Thanx ..

Man I'd like to have the interior parts and engine compartment parts, and the taillight and bumpers! They look so good. I have several Boss 351 / Mach 1 kits that I've been putting off because they're not right. Let me know when I can get these awesome parts!

I asked my caster to make up five sets of the parts w/o the dash. I'll go back to look to see who were the first five to reply and contact the folks. Price will be $25 plus $3 shipping so we will figure out the payment details once I get the parts which should be in about 3-4 weeks. Once you guys give me feedback we will start on round 2 of filling orders.

Please note in the picture there are three set of parts and all the original parts some of which I did not cast (dash, steering wheel),

The $25 will be for one set (not three as shown) and it will include the tail light housing and red clear taillights so everything you see in resin.

Ping me if you have any other questions.

post-13094-0-13279100-1393288369_thumb.j

I asked my caster to make up five sets of the parts w/o the dash. I'll go back to look to see who were the first five to reply and contact the folks. Price will be $25 plus $3 shipping so we will figure out the payment details once I get the parts which should be in about 3-4 weeks. Once you guys give me feedback we will start on round 2 of filling orders.

Please note in the picture there are three set of parts and all the original parts some of which I did not cast (dash, steering wheel),

The $25 will be for one set (not three as shown) and it will include the tail light housing and red clear taillights so everything you see in resin.

Ping me if you have any other questions.

You got a PM

My caster said the dash he did was a pain in the butt. If he wants to do some more that will be probably later this year this year after we get the small stuff knocked out. I don't want to overburden him. I do not have any leads on the wheels but I'll look in my stash - I may have a set I got from R&M of Maryland. :(

Edited by vamach1