Model Cars Magazine Forum

Request For Photos ... Any 1:1 Photos Of The Dodge L-700

I'm new to truck modeling. I built my first a few months back. I have started my next truck project. The Lindberg Dodge L-700 as a car transport for all my hemi 'cuda models and I have had very little luck with the usual on line searches. I would really like photos of the engine and bay areas but I could use anything.

Thanks,

jefbo

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Marco,

He's talking about the engine compartment area, or engine "bay". :P Of course on the L-700, the engine and surrounding parts are pretty much exposed once the cab is tilted over.

I'd like some pics also.......I have an old builtup I won on eBay a few years ago, and it's begging for a restoration! :unsure:

Hi SICARD,

You wrote:

Hi, Here are the pics. Let me know i`ve you want more! Look at my Dodge L700 inProgress in a few minutes.

Thanks, any photos are a big help. The photos I desire the most however are the one that show the details, such as interior, engine, hoses & lines etc.

I very much enjoyed seeing your L-700. If I came across one on the street, I suspect it would be a dead on match to your build. Because of the lack of reference material, I decided to go the custom rout. I will post the progress photos in the Model Trucks Forum.

Jefbo

Hi Marco,

You wrote:

here are some photos more for you. Hope you have fun with it!

Marco

Thanks, I will put them to good use. I decided to use the 361-ci engine that came with the kit, just dress it up a little. I'll post the progress soon. I'm not familiar with the motor at all. I want to wire and run hoses and I don't have a clue to where half the stuff goes.

In my search for photo on the net, the one thing I have found a lot of is other modelers asking if anyone has photos of this dodge. So if you have more photos...:lol: please post.

a big THANKS!,

Jefbo

Hi Jefbo,

in Moment I`am working on 4 Modeltrucks at the same Time. There are a Diamond Reo short Nose, a Peterbilt 352 Milne Daycab, a Ford

Prototype Truck (very interesting because it`s like the Dodge L700) and last not least the L700. I hope I can finish these projects the next time,

because I have so many new Ideas (in Moment I have ca. 150 Trucks in Scale 1:24/1:25 , 1800 in Scale 1:87, 5 in Scale 1:16 and many others

in different Scales. Here in Germany there live many "Modeltruckfreaks".

Happy new year

Marco

PS: The 2 first new pictures are canadian Fargo Trucks!!!

post-2284-1198844531_thumb.jpg

post-2284-1198844542_thumb.jpg

post-2284-1198844731_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Hi Jefbo,

in Moment I`am working on 4 Modeltrucks at the same Time. There are a Diamond Reo short Nose, a Peterbilt 352 Milne Daycab, a Ford

Prototype Truck (very interesting because it`s like the Dodge L700) and last not least the L700. I hope I can finish these projects the next time,

because I have so many new Ideas (in Moment I have ca. 150 Trucks in Scale 1:24/1:25 , 1800 in Scale 1:87, 5 in Scale 1:16 and many others

in different Scales. Here in Germany there live many "Modeltruckfreaks".

Happy new year

Marco

PS: The 2 first new pictures are canadian Fargo Trucks!!!

got any more picture of that one set up on the tracks?

• 2 weeks later...
got any more picture of that one set up on the tracks?
havent been on this forum fora while these are nice reference pics iam building the one with the flat bed trailer and 40 ford. I think iam gonna put a hemi in it. that 361 in that chassis looks like a go kart engine!