Model Cars Magazine Forum

Been awhile...

Guest BigBoboh

Guest BigBoboh

Good day!

My name is Bob, Im 29 and from Michigan. I started building model cars when i was about 8 years old and It has been probably 15 Years since i have completed a model. I have had wanted to continue the hobby the past few years but just didn't have the time. After working on finishing my basement the past couple winters I'm am now done and have more free time. I also decided i might as well stop watching TV and do something more productive with my time. Anyway This forum has been a great tool in getting me back into making models and advancing on my old techniques. It seems like things have come a lot further since when i first started building... or at least now the internet has made it easier to bounce ideas and creativeness off of other people that enjoy your hobby. That being said the models i have seen on this forum are amazing and you guys have really pushed me to up my game. The detail and techniques i have seen are astonishing (so take it easy on my first build in a long while).

Here is my cutlass i had laying around for a few years... I actually had to custom make a set of stripes with my vinyl cutter to finish this one off(my decals were lost do to a flood). Hope you guys dig it.

1515036_1824874454318982_569412819_n.jpg

1601217_1824874480985646_657203341_n.jpg

1528644_1824874470985647_1542015944_n.jp

Guest BigBoboh

Nice work, hope to see some more! I have always liked this generation of A-bodies.

they are nice... i would really like to get my hands on a G-body 442 model though.