Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real Or Model #15 Finished!

Real or Model?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Real or Model?

• Real
    • Model

Model. An IMSA spec antenna that long would be VHF which is thinner. UHF would be that thick but way much shorter. If it's real, that's either a special lower freq antenna (maybe for testing or telemetry tests) or a non working show unit.

Thanks,

IMSA on an Enzo?

If an Enzo runs in IMSA ALMS it would be in GT1 category like the MC12 that ran in Atlanta, which is based on the Enzo. GTS would be the older category 2005 and before. So those are C6R decals. (The show car still had GTS decals on it) Also the ALMS logo changed for 2006/2007. That's a 2005 ALMS logo.

But don't get me wrong, it looks GREAT!

Thanks,

I will say model, just because of the wiper, if you look closely it is barely touching the windshield in the center and that is a common mistake on model kits. The real car wiper frame is thinner and has a sectioned architecture to allow the blade to travel among the wide windshield contour.

REAL! Too many lights reflecting off the hood. If it was a model, I would think 1 light would be fine to photograph. There looks to be several acording to the reflection. Watch, I'll be totally wrong! Won't be the first time!

3.gif

Congratulations! You're right...you're totally wrong! :)

It's a model. Here's the original photo:

ROM79model.jpg

Next ROM coming MONDAY!