Model Cars Magazine Forum

84 Ford T-Bird Pro Stock

Scalper

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Both of you guy's cars look good I hurried mine to much and had to try and fab a hood scoop for mine so I'm not liking the way it came out so Im thinking of starting over attachicon.gif10380445_10202362457021944_8186247446841181794_o.jpg

Dave:

That paint is sweet. The wing resembles a comp. resin item?! I like the way it fits the body lines. I'm afraid to ask about the wheels; they look like rather expensive Micro Nitro ones. If you can get another hood, check out the variety of comp resin scoops. I'm pretty sure you can find something that will work. Just measure the size of the hole in the hood and match it up. Great work!

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 years later...
12 hours ago, Rick Wolfe said:

What in the wide, wide world of sports happen ? Please DON'T give up now, get some thin wire and add pins to it, it was in pieces when you bought it, now just a couple of more pieces to add to it now.

It just sagged then snapped apart. Very strange because the bottom portion was molded to the chassis 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2019 at 9:21 AM, Scalper said:

Thank you.  Trying to get the windows look just right. Going to take a while. 

Well Slixx decals makes a sheet of the fasteners for the lexan racing windows.They look great when done properly.I’ve tried paint,markers,and they never come out right.Good luck