Model Cars Magazine Forum

Old Gas Stations and Cars

People , Art Lacy's Bomber station is in BIG TROUBLE . I was sent a report that money to keep just the airplane from crashing is fast drying up . This national treasure is really in serious need of a private enmity to keep it up in the air .............. Ya'll can see a lot more in my facebook entries .

Awesome collection of photos ~ Thanks so much for sharing !

The "Car Parking Tower" is fascinating , don't like its chances in an earthquake - although maybe it would be the only

thing left standing ! Being only 29 I can only dream of days when service stations were like this. I still laugh when

I watch the Three Stooges short that features them working in a station, always shouting ~ Super Service Super Service ! :lol:

Wouldn't you love a complete 1/25 gas station for a diorama? I am sure many of you can scratch build one, bur for me I would need one with "...some assembly required"! I know you can buy pieces such as pumps and such I would like a city one and a country one.

Joe.