Model Cars Magazine Forum

international 9670 coe

Hey! Im new to this forum, found it while poking around today, Holy cow where did you find that 9670? My son and I are fairly new to the modeling and have only done a few of the AMT and Revel kits. I've wanted a 9670 for longer than I can remember! That's awesome!!! I grew up in, around, and under trucks and I bought a sweet 85' 9670 from my grandpa in 1996 (I'll post a picture in a day or so). One of the trucks that he owned when I was a kid. I've hated myself ever since I sold it for a newer truck. Maybe this is my chance to own one again. I have enjoyed looking at the projects that everyone is working on, it's way out of our league right now, but we are learning. Please post again soon as I am excited to watch progress!!! Thanks!

hello randy and welcomeon tis forum

this resin kit is from kfs [ the same maker of the ford cl9000 hat you can order by sauerkraut ] he have don last year a rerun of 50 internationals 9670

o you can try it if he is availlble at sauerkrautbut the are very fat sold out

i have him rom kfs himself from out ukj

and than you need a donor chassis from italeri [ western star ore freightliner

and one of the trucks i love isthe transtar coe and also emmeiyville ad one day i wil buy one [ transtars have i 3 in the stash ]

post some of your buids on the forum from what youhave .its also nice to see someones work and how somethings are done

so next week i hope to get some time to work on the international

greetings jacobus

Funny! You beat me too it! I now have Billy Dee Williams and Morgan Fairchild (well, sort of) as props in the Aero Astro "Time Bomb" project/thread going on the workbench section. You can take full blame or credit for the inspiriation..... LOL

Greatly enjoy seeing your projects. Look forward to an update on this one. Take care.

• 4 months later...

randy , i am wait for more time and do a lot of others projects [ two trucks a now build is for a kind of contest , just for fun to do it ]

and the mercedes actros megaspace is ready [ you can see on the forum ] and the international i have already make the chassis almost ready and the interior

but in several weeks two ore tree i wil go along whit him

jacobus

• 1 year later...

Terry , its from kfs and its good to work with

careful with the p.e.set very sharp en thin 

and the material of the resin is very heavy

when i build the ford CL9000 i wil use a metal front-steering axle [ attension , when i build ! , don.t know when ]

but like the others he make , very quick sold out

jacobus

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...