Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Chevelle Wagon

rollinoldskoo

well i started building this wagon sometime last year.... wanted to do it with more of a stock body so i put it aside until i could get my hands on one of the 66 el camino kits.... i missed a bunch of auctions on ebay then i decided to just wait when i was it was getting re-issued... well bought one yesterday finally and robbed its hood....

IMG_0957.jpg

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0959.jpg

here's some pics of the interior... i did it in a modern style with a custom rear area with huge subwoofers, amps and hydraulics... i also added a pair of dvd screens to the rear of the front bench... still need to add piping to separate the colors on the interior...

66wagon-01.jpg

66wagon-02.jpg

66wagon-03.jpg

66wagon-04.jpg

66wagon-05.jpg

thats all i got on it for now.....

WOW, I'm loving this. Can I suggest Candy Lime Green as a color? I like these older wagons, reminds me of Chop, Cut, Rebuild on the Speed channel. BTW, if you have any of those subs lying around, I could use 2 of 'em for my 1976 Eckler Corvette.

IMG_0579.jpg

a buddy of mine is casting some of the subs and amps i got... i'll let you kno when i get them in.... :o

• 1 month later...