Model Cars Magazine Forum

Don Garlit`s: Swamp Rat 33 Streamliner 1/28/14

John Teresi

Hello All……..thanks guys for playing the guessing game…….Like I said…... if you can guess who is behind the mask and helmet…….you will get a original Steve Reyes photo of the "Jocko" liner 100% autographed by Don Garlit`s and Butch Mass the driver……..you will also get a original T.V. Tommy Ivo autographed business card……..and a "Re-copy" of a signed picture of my Don Garlit`s "Exsplosion" 1/16 scale model that I built…….Don signed this at the 50 year NHRA reunion at Pomona Ca………sorry it is a "Re-print" but,it is the only one I have……..and of corse I will pay shipping charges…….GOOD LUCK!!!!!! ……..hope you play the guessing game :)

DSCF0207_zpsffb93ebf.jpg

DSCF0216_zps29a9950b.jpg

DSCF0217_zpscced75db.jpg

DSCF0218_zpse3033073.jpg

DSCF0220_zpse2bb6d4c.jpg

It was so funny……..I was talking to Chris Sobak AKA "Mooneyzs" last night and he guessed Hugh Hefner……and while we were talking he must have thought that it was not him?????……...but,I have no idea why he did not add it to the guesses on the thread?………oh well you snooze you lose……..thanks for playing guys……..and Congrat`s Jim

Edited by John Teresi