Model Cars Magazine Forum

1964 Mustang pick up rat

kennb

This was a glue bomb...........Added pick up bed......interior still has room for the jump seats.....dropping it in the weeds and rebuilt the front pillars that were missing.......... Not sure if it is going to stay this way.....Have to look at it a lot.

DSCN7543_zpse1c55c8f.jpg

DSCN7545_zpsf325240c.jpg

DSCN7546_zps648e0fae.jpg

I have been thinking gloss red wheels,,,yes those that are on it now and a neat interior,,,maybe a 66 Thunderbird rear seat (the wrap around type) and some high back buckets in front....The paint is almost done,,,,,just going to add a little rust here and there, Thanks for the comments :) I was not sure of the paint but now I am fine with it. :P

got the 57 vette this morning.....................stripped out the grill for this and the door handles,,,,,both are bolt in parts.....

[url=http://s1282.photobucket.com/user/shutter-bug3/media/1964%20Mustang/DSCN7567_zps39cdca8d.jpg.html]DSCN7567_zps39cdca8d.jpg[/url

I will now mount some pins on the back of the grill to bring it out so the front edge matches the front edge of the hood..the curve of the grill is the same as the Mustang hood. :mrgreen: Well planned :ugeek: It is going to look aggressive...................