Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you use for the bags? How are you going to make them work?

The frame and suspension will b posable so the bag will flex when moved....the whole setup will b in my dually n will b able to move on its own.....sry guys but as far as what they made out of im playin that close to the chest for right now hope u guys understand

Nice job man. I am really luvin the air bags. I have always really enjoyed slammed trucks.

Thanks man.....ive been in love w slammed trucks since i first saw a mini truck as a kid

You are doing an amazing job! Keep it coming!

Thank you very much....ill have more for you soon ;) Edited by Altered Visions Customs

Its an Old Luv with a Modern Vibe....Great Idea the Pill Bottles for Tubs....I am thinking about Tub'n a 59 El Camino...Might use your Idea if its OK?........Great Work on the "Bounce Luv"

Thanks Teddy....if u want to use the tub idea go for it bro i wont b mad i post my pics so u guys can see how i make stuff if there is something u want to try by all means try it :)

Woww great work so far . I have this kit as a glue bomb of evil bay. I'm curious what you filled in just above the grill? Looks great I'm just wondering

Thanks....this kit started out pretty much the same lol.....i just added some styrene to change up the look a lil bit n give it a more agressive look

Considering that crossmember and driveshaft loop, I take it you are thinking two piece shaft with a TON of suspension travel? Or is the picture deceiving on where the tranny tailshaft is gonna land? Perhaps bags on reversed lower bars or something insane? Wait, don't answer the last part...I know the answer. You don't do anything the easy way. :lol: Lookin' better every update!

Edited by Skydime

Considering that crossmember and driveshaft loop, I take it you are thinking two piece shaft with a TON of suspension travel? Or is the picture deceiving on where the tranny tailshaft is gonna land? Perhaps bags on reversed lower bars or something insane? Wait, don't answer the last part...I know the answer. You don't do anything the easy way. :lol: Lookin' better every update!

I need to cut the loop down it stands way too tall it gets in thr way of the crown in the bed so its getting changed