Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL West 2014 images

Watertown

Just got back to Sacramento from today's NNL West show. As always the boys put on a first rate event with many attendees and many new builds. Here's a link to an album showing some of the models displayed. They're shot with a "point-n-shoot," so may not capture each model's incredible detail, but should give you an idea of the quality of models brought to the show. Enjoy!

http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/qwtpshn/slideshow/NNLWest2014

Edited by Watertown

Mike. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was indeed a great show. They said there were over 1000 models !! Congrats to John Teresi for his receiving two staff picks and to Ira for the award of the most outragous model with his Corvette and Hauler, that he shared the build with us here on the forum, great job. Art Laski's Willys paint job and chassis is incredible. As always is the case, seeing these models in person is even more spectacular. It was great meeting up with old friends and making new ones. The show is one of the best. Steve Prideaux

Mike. Thanks for sharing the pictures. It was indeed a great show. They said there were over 1000 models !! Congrats to John Teresi for his receiving two staff picks and to Ira for the award of the most outragous model with his Corvette and Hauler, that he shared the build with us here on the forum, great job. Art Laski's Willys paint job and chassis is incredible. As always is the case, seeing these models in person is even more spectacular. It was great meeting up with old friends and making new ones. The show is one of the best. Steve Prideaux

Steve…….thank you …….and Congratulations to as well for your NNL West staff pick…….all of your builds are Fantastic……..your "Betty" salt flat car is so nice…….and it was great talking to you…….hope to see you in Arizona……..I`m sure they are going to love all of your builds…….and congrats to Ira……..for his award too!!!!!!…….very cool Ira :)

Edited by John Teresi

Paul and Mike.... Thank you for sharing the pics. There were some nice builds there. I was really immediately I couldn't make it this year. But with starting a new job recently, I couldn't take time off and my dog had to have surgery again a week before. I really missed being able to chat with other builders here

Just got back to Sacramento from today's NNL West show. As always the boys put on a first rate event with many attendees and many new builds. Here's a link to an album showing some of the models displayed. They're shot with a "point-n-shoot," so may not capture each model's incredible detail, but should give you an idea of the quality of models brought to the show. Enjoy!

http://s1132.photobucket.com/user/qwtpshn/slideshow/NNLWest2014

Great Photos Mike!

Amazing Show, over 1000 entries! Thanks for sharing... B)

Edited by Ira

Thanks Steve!

What a Great Show! We had to leave early & missed the Awards Presentation. I didn't know about the Most Outrageous Model Award... B)

Edited by Ira

Ira, After looking at the models that you brought,they had to have an award for that catagory.(LOL)Your builds are fantastic and very creative, congratulations. I am sorry we weren't able to meetup, at the show. Great builds. Steve Prideaux

Thanks Steve!

Sorry we missed you this year, next year for sure... B)

Edited by Ira

Steve…….thank you …….and Congratulations to as well for your NNL West staff pick…….all of your builds are Fantastic……..your "Betty" salt flat car is so nice…….and it was great talking to you…….hope to see you in Arizona……..I`m sure they are going to love all of your builds…….and congrats to Ira……..for his award too!!!!!!…….very cool Ira :)

Thanks John, Great seeing you again!

You build some amazing Models my friend... B)

Congratulations, Ira! As always it was great to see you and Dolores. Sorry you had to miss hearing the applause that was so well deserved.

And it was also great to talk to Steve, John and the rest of the people. I think that the social side of s show is a big part of what makes going to them so much fun. Just about everyone there is willing to talk to you, and there are very few bad attitudes or egos. And when you meet guys like Ira or Tim Boyd or Terry Jessee or anybody else, you find that they are regular guys who are very willing to give you tips or answer questions. They also are nice people and like to joke around. You can make some lifelong friends pretty easily at some of these shows, and that is the value of them, whether it GSL, NNL East or any of the dozens of others that you can attend.