Model Cars Magazine Forum

New tuck'n roll interiors

38 minutes ago, Dale Gribble said:

I sent over an email .... kcclassicstowing@gmail.com perhaps it went to junk folder ?? 

I must have missed it in the trash folder if it came through. Since I cleaned up my e-mail on Sunday I can't check back any further than Monday's e-mails. Would you kindly send another e-mail? I'll keep a look out for it now that I know what your e-mail address is. Thanks! Ed

I just want to clarify for some members here that the retail price on the three interiors I am offering are as follows below. I was running a temporary sale for a short period of time on the '57 Ford and '57 Chevy interior as stated earlier in this thread; but that was three years ago. Each of these interiors are for the newer Revell kits.

'50 Olds tuck'n roll interior.....just brought back on-line....$20.00

'57 Ford interior....currently have around 12 left in stock...$23.00

'57 Chevy interior...currently have less than 10 left in stock....might be able to cast up some more yet....$25.00

On 8/14/2018 at 12:05 PM, krassandbernie said:

I just want to clarify for some members here that the retail price on the three interiors I am offering are as follows below. I was running a temporary sale for a short period of time on the '57 Ford and '57 Chevy interior as stated earlier in this thread; but that was three years ago. Each of these interiors are for the newer Revell kits.

'50 Olds tuck'n roll interior.....just brought back on-line....$20.00

'57 Ford interior....currently have around 12 left in stock...$23.00

'57 Chevy interior...currently have less than 10 left in stock....might be able to cast up some more yet....$25.00

Pm sent

I should also clarify that the post I made back in February 2016 should now be disregarded. I am not looking to trade for any of the model kits specified in that 2 year old post. 

Also, the molds for the '57 Ford interior have run their course. All I have is what is left in inventory that has been cast up for a while. I will not be bringing the '57 Ford interior back on-line again.......for sure.