Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

72nd Scale Academy F-16 CJ

6 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I decided to start posting some of my other models, since none of my auto subjects are done, and just showing I can do more. I will build anything other then ships. While I like and respect ships, and ship builders they are just not me. Though I wouldn't be against maybe doing an AC or two or a few subs. Anyhow this is Academy's kit straight out of the box. I did build a specific aircraft, but I don't remember which one it is. The base and stand are built from tubing and a trophy.

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0262.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Posted · Report post

Looks good. It's from the 79th Fighter Squadron based at Shaw AFB in South Carolina.

Is that plane flying without a pilot?

Posted · Report post

Hey Mike. Whats up bud? Ha ha!! Woo Hoo!!! Good to see you here man! Good lookin 16 you've got there. I'm going to PM you pal!

Posted · Report post

Yup no pilot.

Believe it or not this was a weekend build. Started Friday evening after work, finished late on a Sunday night.

Posted · Report post

Yup no pilot.

Believe it or not this was a weekend build. Started Friday evening after work, finished late on a Sunday night.

Say...........was that for Carlos' Weekend Madness GB?

Posted · Report post

It was not. At the time I wanted some nice but inexpensive shelf models I could build quickly.

Cheap they were too I was scrounging every dime and saving it for a move. However I had to keep my sanity and had nothing else to do.