Model Cars Magazine Forum

Willys drag car is finished.

cobraman

Hey Ray, man, I've been in a slump recently. I've started a few, but really nothing has been tripping my trigger lately! Not sure why?! I have a '90 stang that was painted grabber orange with black stripes, pulled the tape, some of it hit the freshly painted black...knocked it down to the primer! That's been put on the back burner!

I had also started on the "slingster" dragster too. Using the blower from a Revell 41 Willy's. Gonna use some turned aluminum pullies with a rubber, cogged belt. Made my own moon tank too. Just been fiddly-farting around, not doing much. Weird I guess coz there sure is a lot of cool kits to build! I'll be getting back on em...soon I hope :huh:

It looks great, Ray!

You've got to load up this guy and a bunch of your other builds and bring them to GoodGuys Spring Nationals at Westworld on March 7-8-9 and Desert Scale Classic on April 12!! You're more than ready!!!

I plan on going to the Desert Scale Classic but don't think I'm ready to play with the big boys. I have only been building about 52 years. : )

• 2 weeks later...