Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello Everybody , I am new to the forum and would love to gain some new knowledge and take my model building to the next level. I am seeking some advice on which pro street chassis will fit into 60-70's era muscle car kits that i want to turn into Pro street as that particular car may not exist in that style .Pro Street cars are my favorite style to build any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all and look forward to share ideas in this group.

Hello! Fellow newbie here. Been looking around and there are a ton of AWESOME builders here. I searched the forums for the last couple days and have been awe struck with the amount of knowledge. Now all I have to do is try and apply it as well as these guys.

WELCOME to the forum Eric, please don't be intimidated cause there are all levels of skills on this forum, and we all have to start somewhere, the nice thing about this forum is that most of these guys are willing to help any way they can, but there is a ton of info here to help you improve your skills, just jump in with both feet and most of all have FUN!!

thank you for the welcome !! I am actually not a beginner i have been building for about 35 years with some stops along the way, but i have always pretty much stuck to the rules i am looking to break out of the rules and do a little more customizing and parts swap !!looking forward to all the help and knowledge that awaits on this forum !!

thank you for the welcome !! I am actually not a beginner i have been building for about 35 years with some stops along the way, but i have always pretty much stuck to the rules i am looking to break out of the rules and do a little more customizing and parts swap !!looking forward to all the help and knowledge that awaits on this forum !!

Yep that's me to, I'm glad I found this site and have been trying to break out of the sticking to the rules rut.

Welcome!! this is trully a great site.