Model Cars Magazine Forum

Rat Rod Pete 359

Thanks guys, I am  trying to keep going on this because I am really close to color and finishing this thing. My next model club meeting I will look in the spare parts boxes to see I may be able to get another tank there instead of stealing the tank from the california hauler kit.

Thanks guys, I am  trying to keep going on this because I am really close to color and finishing this thing. My next model club meeting I will look in the spare parts boxes to see I may be able to get another tank there instead of stealing the tank from the california hauler kit.

Looking good!

PVC pipe works great for tanks, also K&S makes aluminum tubing that you can probably find at a hardware store that also makes great tanks. K&S tubing is what I made the tanks on my Highbinder out of.

Looking good!

PVC pipe works great for tanks, also K&S makes aluminum tubing that you can probably find at a hardware store that also makes great tanks. K&S tubing is what I made the tanks on my Highbinder out of.

I like the idea of hand making a tank, saves the kit part and can make it wider than the California Hauler tank, thanks for the ideas....

IMG_0589.JPG.opt570x427o0%2C0s570x427.JP

IMG_0590.JPG.opt570x427o0%2C0s570x427.JP

IMG_0591.JPG.opt570x427o0%2C0s570x427.JP

getting more detail on the engine, I am not an expert on semi's and semi engines, just going off of reference pics, if something is off let me know so I can correct it.....like i had no idea they did not have spark plugs and spark plugs wires till someone told me.....so I am green on semi engine details.

Edited by Darren B