[[Template core/front/global/utilitiesMenu does not exist. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
yellowsportwagon

1969 Buick GS 400

Started with a Perry'sresin 1968 GS. Removed all 68 trim.Then added the correct 69 trim. While I am at it Iam correcting the front shape,rear window shape and wheelwell shapes.

post-11893-0-04343400-1392773064_thumb.j

post-11893-0-09418700-1392773075_thumb.j

post-11893-0-98847800-1392773097_thumb.j

post-11893-0-46068900-1392773106_thumb.j

oh my!! i didnt know anyone made this kit! i own two of these cars.....both 68`s.......i actually just sold one. im checkin out perrys to see whats up with that kit!

keep up the good work

bryan

i just checked the site.....as soon as i can i am ordering one!

thanks

bryan

The yellow car is a model of my 68 GS 400. I wish I would have fixed the front end shape on that one too.

my buicks were just skylarks, nothing fancy. one of them was actually a "special" same thing as skylark, just different badging. my fave buick from the 60`s tho.......love that rear bumper, and the sweeping line down the side.

cheers

bryan

Rare and nice,never seen as kit before. Torque monsters with class.

If I knew how to cast I would do it.

Between Raoul and I, you have a couple sold if you decide to give it a whirl and it comes out well.

Charlie Larkin

Very COOL Tim..! A buddy of mine owned a 69 California Special GS....always thought it was a cool looking car. I have a 66 Skylark GS from my dads old stuff I need to restore once I find the parts to...he use to own one think Ill make it as his was.

Edited by disabled modeler

I kind of stalled out on this at the interior.Also the chassis is irritating me.Seems the amt 69 442 chassis has the trans cross member to far forward.This limits you to using the 442 trans or the interior won't sit down right. I'll get pics later.

Here is a update on the grille.Also a pic of how amt modified the trans pan to clear their crossmember mistake.

post-11893-0-77787400-1393101391_thumb.j

post-11893-0-74138300-1393101408_thumb.j

Hello Tim. Have you gotten any further on the 1969 Buick Skylark GS? BTW, got any more pictures of your 68 Skylark Model? Love to see 'em!

This got stalled out and still looks the same.as soon as I figure out how to post pictures on the new board I will show Some more of the 68.