Model Cars Magazine Forum

I am new to the forum I hate computers

I'm dealing with a new computer a chromebook, Easy to use but I'm still learning, I've been modeling for about 50 years or so. I'm not good at posting pictures. You can see some of my work on bowtienutz fotki site, http://public.fotki.com/VincePutt/scale-modeling-1/models-by-my-friends/models-by-don-fahrni/ take a look around I hope you see something you like. Many of my Models have graced the cover and pages of Model Cars magazine. Enjoy.

Don

Don is responsible for Model Cars being what it is. He is the one who put me up for six months in Denver (Aurora, CO) while the magazine was started, which I credit to him. He got me in touch with Golden Bell Press, and the rest as they say, is history.

Don, I owe you so much, and I am forever in your debt.

Those early days of the mag, and staying at your house, sleeping on the couch, coming in at all hours of the night from the long road trips, those mean so much to me.

We did a story on Don back then, featuring some of his builds, and it's still one of my favorite stories of all time.

Thanks, Don!

Mahalo nui loa.

Glad to see you here, and I know everyone will welcome you with open arms, and keyboards!

Miss you bud!!!

Gregg