Model Cars Magazine Forum

Auto ID #112 FINISHED!

I mentioned "cheating" previously... finding the answer the "easy way" (those of you who do it know what I'm talking about).

I know all about the "man cave" and the way the answers to this quiz are passed around there (I know who a couple of you are, but don't know all of you that do it).

My question is: What's the point? Why bother sending me an answer that you didn't even try to figure out yourself? What fun is that?

If you're one of those guys who has been cheating, I suggest you don't bother sending me any answers. Leave this quiz to the people who like this game and like the challenge and play it the right way. You cheaters can stay at your "man cave."

Remember... don't post any hints or answers here. PM me with year, make and model.

autoid112_zps7a362a91.jpg

The answer: 2011-present Skoda Rapid

I like it better when the car is old. Modern cars don't attract at all, and I don't read about them, so this is taking a while...

One thing is sure: I never saw a version of it on the street.

Well, they did make more than one of them! These bread-and-butter cars do tend to look superficially the same nowadays but keep at it, I'm sure you'll get there!

I searched until I found a car with a similar looking grill, then looked that up. My response - A Skoda, you have to be kidding me, and kept right on with my old search. Only when that was finished did I look up Skoda, and there the thing was. I'm pretty sure I've seen one on the road too.