Model Cars Magazine Forum

51 Chevy padded top...

sbk

Whenever I see that Steve has just posted his new finished build in Under Glass, I know it will be out of this world. But still I'm completely blown away every time. This is no exception, fantastic work! I like this style Customs a lot, it looks like it could be factory made, but it's clearly a Custom. Fantastic work.

well .. alwyas check in on your facebook to see if ... i can tell you the first time i saw your work .. i was stunned ..and a instant fan of your creations ...

amazing and i cant imagine a model can look more realistic then this !!

just a guy who really enjoys your work and get a lot of inspiration from stuff like this :)

I´ve been following this build of yours in your FB- page. Your work simply amazes me. We have four local model clubs for kids here in South-Eastern Finland, and were currently having a " Built AMT ´51 Chevy " club project with about 45 to 50 Chevys on our workbenches.

I am leading one of our clubs and building one kit for myself also.

All this means that I am very familiar with all issues related to this kit and I´m doind a very humble bow here while studying your beautiful model.

Wow! That's one of the absolute finest model cars I've ever seen! Looks like it drove right off the cover of Rod & Custom back when they had little pages. You've captured the essence of the custom car era when customizers gave it their all to improve (and, not just alter) the lines of a car. Only wish that one could more easily appreciate the incredible quality of the work that you also did on the interior! Everything you did works in harmony, and your paint - both the color & its application, ties it all together! Perfect!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Was following this On The Workbench and missed the finished build till now. Holy Schnikes! That is absolutely one of the best built, cleanest, coolest, most impressive model cars I've ever seen. Steve, you are the master! Add me to your fan club.