Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Ferrari 275 GTB/4

Plastheniker

Thanks for your comments!

This is my favorite Ferrari. The kits tires do let the kit down somewhat. Excellent build Jurgen.

JC, yes, the tyres are certainly not the highlight of the kit, but if modified they are acceptable. On the other hand finding replacement tyres in some other kits should be possible.

Gorgeous model. Why oh why has the 275 GTB not been reissued? I am sure it would be an extremely popular kit.

Phil, I agree, but possibly the license fees demanded by Ferrari became too high.

That looks absolutely spectacular. I'm in awe of the wire wheels, especially. It is a great kit, isn't it? Also, seeing this makes me think I know where Albrecht Goertz got the proportions of the 240ZG from!

bestest,

M.

Matt, you could be right. :rolleyes:

I wish there were a decent large-scale kit of this in 1/16 or 1/12, The Revell 1/12 based on the Renwal should bring shame on them forever.

Indeed, Skip, and this is not the only one. It is incomprehensible why Revell compromise their reputation by using poor and obsolete moulds originating from other manufacturers.

Thanks for the further comments!

If only there was a Woman out there with curves this sexy and skin so beautiful. lol... you have really built one beautiful model friend.

Kevin, don't stop seeking ...

Very nice build Jurgen, another beautiful build!!

I know that kit very well, as currently reworking that and NART version, including for short nose version, I love all those period Ferrari! :)

Jeremy, I am really looking forward to see them, particularly the short nose.

Thanks for the further comments!

Kevin, don't stop seeking ...

Jeremy, I am really looking forward to see them, particularly the short nose.

For sure Jurgen!

I just mean I'm doing the same as with the California, and putting all the improvements into a single kit ....interestingly the short nose 275s were more common in "the day", I've only seen curb side version in 1/24 resin previously

Again, love your build, came out great!

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.546391058787941.1073741854.381978565229192&type=3

Edited by Jeremy Jon