Model Cars Magazine Forum

KW Car Hauler Finished

Well, I finished this one up, today....I had quite a bit of fun with this one.....Using the snap KW W900 kit from Revell, I exercised all kinds of artistic license....I scratch built the bed, stretched the frame and used Italeri rims and tires for it....The kit wheels were just, totally unusable....Sometimes they work and other times they just don't....Hadn't really had a problem with them until this rig, for the most part, though....Anyway, I made a Texas bumper for it and added spare decals I had laying around from all sorts of other rigs to come up with this scheme.....And, for the life of me, I don't know what to put on the back of this thing, yet....Toying around with some ideas, but right now I got nothing....

0011024x466_zps74eda72b.jpg

0021024x543_zpsc0ff826e.jpg

0051024x653_zps01155540.jpg

0071024x451_zpsc512d8e4.jpg

Decals are still trying to lay down....

0121024x542_zps794a7cea.jpg

0161024x563_zps7105c952.jpg

0191024x391_zps6119bd9e.jpg

Edited by kilrathy10

Thanks, Guys.....I'm glad you all like this one as much as I do.....I'm taking all your suggestions to heart....I still don't know, though....As the race rigs are a little hard to come by, I'm probably gonna do something a little different.....Can't see dropping too much dough on one of those rare kits....No Way....I'll find something, though....Got that hamster in the wheel running pretty fast, right now.... :D