Model Cars Magazine Forum

March Meet Drag Race Live Feed

Hey Guys,

I'm sure a lot of you are stuck in cold weather like me. This weekend (Thurs-Sun) over on Bangshift.com they have live coverage from the 57th annual March Meet Nostalgia drag race. Nitro dragsters, funny cars, fuel alterds, gassers etc.. Just thought I'd give you the heads-up since I know a lot of us are drag racing and car fanatics.

http://bangshift.com/bs-productions-live-broadcast-page.html

Edited by moparfan1

yes, it was VERY cool!!!! i couldn't decide which class i liked better. they were all so incredibly cool!

i believe this will be broadcast all weekend. towards the bottom. the published the event schedule. that way you can perhaps target a specific eliminator if you want.

Edited by comp1839

wow some great galleries of photos from the past few days. heres one from the swap meet (which by the way seemed to have a lot of really kool halibrand front wheels)...

what the heck is this anyway? two door Chevy wagon but its not a nomad? I don't think I have ever seen one like this

oops, try here:

http://bangshift.com/gallery/march-meet-2014-thursday-swap-meet.html?pid=177018

jb

Last night AA/FA Winged Express lined up against Pure Hell, in Bakersfield, on a Saturday night, under the lights with header flames popping.... That was just plain cool. I wish I was there but it was still awesome getting to watch it live on Bangshift hooked up to the big screen.