Model Cars Magazine Forum

A Recap of Most of My Older Builds

Peter Lombardo

The other day I was going through our Flickr account and found an old "set" that had many of my older builds in it. Most all have not been posted here. Well, I updated it with some of the newer stuff and thought it may be interesting to look back over the builds that go back 10 to 15 years now along with some of the newer stuff. I apologize up front because there are duplicates and a few oil paintings and pen & inks in there too. so if you click on this link, I think it will take you there....but maybe not, we'll see if this works.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jpl3k/sets/72157622995762943/

Great stuff ! I particularly like the vacuforming projects you built from scratch . I still have my dual cowl project in the hopper I just haven't figured what to do with the grille area . Not all your work is my style but it is always inspirational !

The other day I was going through our Flickr account and found an old "set" that had many of my older builds in it. Most all have not been posted here. Well, I updated it with some of the newer stuff and thought it may be interesting to look back over the builds that go back 10 to 15 years now along with some of the newer stuff. I apologize up front because there are duplicates and a few oil paintings and pen & inks in there too. so if you click on this link, I think it will take you there....but maybe not, we'll see if this works.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jpl3k/sets/72157622995762943/

VERY NICE. Love the customizing.

I have never seen any of your work until today.Thanks for posting these very impressive photos.Your range of knowledge is extremely varied and details are so well done.You must have done a ton of research to complete that many models so expertly.There is also a lot of such well done complicated paint.Over what approximate span of time were these built?

You should be very happy with what you've been able to accomplish.Extremely impressive!!

Have you ever thouight about selling any of the vacuum formed art deco bodies?I would certainly be very interested mysef!